Organic Medical Growth OMG3 Inc. – OMG has developed and is currently implementing a unique vertically integrated cannabis production investment model (“CPIM”) for Colombia for the purpose of empowering, purchasing, transforming, distributing and exporting the production of multiple LPs which own licenses issued by the Colombian governmental authorities to produce cannabis throughout Colombia.
OMG controls 100% of OMG Colombia S.A.S a duly registered Colombian company, that pursues the achievement of OMG’s objective in Colombia as it pertains to the production of CBD oil, manufacturing, commercialization and distribution of cannabis related products for medicinal, therapeutic and cosmetic purposes.
- Colombian cannabis industry is still in the early development stage.
- The practices to produce cannabis in Colombia are not standardized.
- Licensed producers have limited access to technology and partners who have transforma?on, distribution, export and financial expertise.
- Many licenses are being revoked for various reasons.
- Licensed producers are asking for large sums of money for the purchase of sub-standard operations.
- Financing for cannabis within Colombia is extremely challenging.
- OMG aims to finance and consolidate the production of multiple Licensed Producers (LP).
- OMG has access to multiple licenses in each category including: seed licenses, non-psychoactive licences, psycho-active licenses, transformation licenses and export licenses.
- OMG plans to provide world-class expertise and technology in cannabis production, cultivation and extraction.
- Through a distribution partner in Colombia, OMG has access to more than 8,350 pharmacies throughout Colombia.
WHY INVEST IN OMG
- Global cannabis oil awakening: Growing appetite and worldwide demand for low-cost high-standard oil.
- Legal framework in Canada and Colombia: Ability to raise money in Canada and produce in Colombia.
- Growing conditions: Production costs in Colombia are $0.05 CAD per gram compared to around $1.50 CAD per gram in Canada. This is due to lower wages and better growing conditions across Colombia.
- Only one year after the legalization of large-scale production, Colombia is poised to be the largest cannabis producer in the world with 44% of the world production authorized by the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) for this year.
- Cannabis is expected to disrupt virtually every consumer industry. Legal cannabis became a US$12 billion global market in 2018 with exponential growth ahead.
- While the total global market for cannabis, both legal and illegal, stands at US$150 billion today, the global market research company Euromonitor International expects the legal market to grow to 77% of total sales, reaching US$166 billion by 2025.
- Medical marijuana emerged as the largest marijuana type segment in 2016 and is estimated to be valued at $US100.03 billion by 2025. CBD market will hit $US22 billion by 2022.
- In Colombia, the emerging cannabis industry has the opportunity to supply an es?mated market of 6 million patients.
Invest in this campaign
Make investments safely.
Before investing, you need to suppy your proof of residence.
Upload supporting documents to protect your account and confirm your identity.
Click here to send document
Disclaimer - Before investing:
if you purchase these securities, your rights may be limited and you will not have
the same rights that are attached to a prospectus under applicable securities
legislation. For information about your rights you should consult a lawyer.
You can cancel your agreement to purchase these securities.
To do so, you must send a notice to the funding portal within 48 hours of your subscription.
If there is an amendment to this offering document, you can cancel your agreement to purchase these securities by sending a notice to the funding portal within 48 hours of receiving notice of the amendment. The offering of securities described in this offering document is made pursuant to a start-up crowdfunding registration and prospectus exemptions order issued by the securities regulatory authority or regulator in each participating jurisdiction exempting the issuer from the prospectus requirement.